Successfully Optimizing Business Processes with ELOprofessional
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems allow companies to electronically archive and manage business documents and information. They provide you with all the functions you need to effectively manage, quickly access, and securely control information across their entire life cycle.
Work faster and more effectively, save costs, and increase security.
An ECM system provides a central knowledge platform that bundles all information (paper-based and digital) and makes it immediately available to all employees on demand.
Curious about the new version?
Benefits of ELO Enterprise Content Management
- The transfer (information capture) of documents and information into the electronic ELO archive provides the basis for central and fast access to information.
- ELO can convert a broad range of industry-specific documents (contracts, e-mails, invoices, etc.) into an electronic record. Business cases are transparent and easy to track.
- E-mail archiving ensures that your e-mails and their attachments are linked to existing business processes and are stored according to legal compliance provisions.
- Electronic workflows control corporate processes across department boundaries and help guarantee the timely and reliable processing of business cases.
- The change history of every document is documented and managed in ELO. This provides a secure and well-structured environment that greatly facilitates teamwork.
- A DMS archive is ideally suited for storing all business-relevant information in a legally compliant manner.
- ELO can be flexibly integrated into various business applications, such as ERP, CRM, CAD, and e-mail systems or into Microsoft Office products, resulting in a central information platform.
- For more detailed information and product highlights, please refer to the ELOprofessional brochure or simply contact your nearest ELO business partner.
Full integration into the Microsoft Office world
Which ECM scenario best meets the needs of your company?
An ELO ECM supports many scenarios that enable streamlined business workflows by offering intelligent expansion modules and interfaces.
ELO DMS Desktop is available for the integration of the ELO archive into the Microsoft Office world – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel – as well as Lotus Notes. It is available as a free extension of ELOprofessional. The program offers users direct access to their ELO archive in the most popular Office programs. Users can continue working in their familiar environment.
Our partners are at your service
Would you like to find out how your company can profit from ELOprofessional? Then simply schedule an on-site presentation with one of our certified ELO business partners.
+49 711 806089-0
Our partners advise you competently and individually. Find ELO Business Partner